It’s Lasik Day! And consequently, I am a nervous wreck, because that is how I roll. Therefore, today’s five are my current favorite ways to distract my mind.
1. Stephen Colbert’s Word from 9/27 Deals with the Clinton/Wallace Fox News “controversy” (courtesy of YouTube) Five minutes of satire bliss.
2. Justin Timberlake’s “My Love” Hey, listen before ye judge – it’s a pretty good song, and if you need workout music, it’s even better. (Go to iTunes for the 30 second preview.)
3. Photobird’s Brownie picture Just looking at it makes my mouth water!
4. Minhee Park’s wedding feature in Martha Stewart Weddings Ms. Park is the designer at Paper + Cup, one of my favorite letterpress studios. The invitations are so creative and so gorgeous! I’m sure the pictures don’t do them justice. I would love to see one up close. When I first saw the feature in the magazine, I squealed with delight. (Yes, it’s true – I did.)
5. Repeat #1 – truly, it is that good. The student has become the master.
Have a great weekend, all – I’ll be seeing you (sans glasses and complications, I hope) on Monday!