Warning: today’s post has nothing to do with fall fashion! It is Friday, after all, and therefore the five are as follows:
- milky I think this would make a gorgeous watercolor painting
- Visual Diary: September 23, 2005 about being lonely, yet lovely sketching
- leftovers of happiness oh, the colors!
- blackberry jam the blue hue of the mug got me ….
- purse factory I am currently obsessed with the sketching + crafting of Ms. Bugheart, and once again, the colors drew me in.
Okay, I can’t hold it in any longer – I’m bursting – yesterday’s Calvin Klein and Vera Wang shows were sooo good! In my old age, I am becoming a fashion minimalist. Goodbye, Lilly Pulitzer; Hello Prada – and the Calvin Klein show was full of simple yet gorgeous design. Vera Wang had splashes of color to entice me: mustardy yellowy browns. Check them out! Today is the final day of shows in New York, and so next week, it’s back to when-will-it-be-spring. Have a great weekend!