Another year; another Stationery Show. I’m so glad I decided to attend. Walking the aisles at Javits definitely reinvigorated my love for pretty paper. As I wrap up my coverage, thought I’d share a few more photos and products that stood out.
- Linda & Harriett designer Liz Libre’s oversized quilt calendar was a hit at the show (and rightly so) but equally charming was the brand-new Pony Bob card carrier, a chic way to keep your writing supplies at the ready.
- Paper + Cup I am an unabashed fan of Truman and Minhee Cho’s utilitarian luxe stationery …. and was glad to see some new product at the show, including a “tagged” line of cards and gift tags that had me fondly remembering having to apply hole protector stickers to sheets of paper in my 3-ring binder. Paper + Cup’s version, unsurprisingly, is in card form and much cooler.
- Rifle Paper Co. Anna Bond’s illustrations define sweetness. love her color palette and winsome details.
- Sesame Letterpress this is the calendar I’m going with for 2013, though I may display July all year long …. Sesame (comprised of the husband/wife team of Matt Heindl and Breck Hostetter) does vintage-feeling icons so well. (They also make the nicest letterpress coasters, btw. heavy stock + gorgeous, simple design.)
- The Social Type Allison Brennan could be the cheeriest person I’ve ever met. And she’s a Packer fan to boot, which goes a long way at my house. So I couldn’t miss the chance to stop and visit with The Social Type (design team: Allison + Jessica Tree) during their debut at NSS. Loving the colorful gift wrap and cards, ladies! (And glad you brought your talented husband along, A. Next visit to LA, I’m having pie!)