90% of the time, my fashion choices are predictably minimalist in style. The other 10% embraces the outré in color, styling, and fabrication. John Rocha’s collection appeals to my 10%. I’m envisioning the looks shown here broken up into pieces, as opposed to full outfits (I’m not a hat girl) but they’re brilliant. Literally. See the full collection at Style.com.
images from style.com (at the time of writing this post, no photographer was credited)