A few of the things I’ve been obsessing over as we head into fall:
- “Bea” sweater from The Row: a featherweight option (in a cashmere/silk blend) for this season’s cozy fisherman’s sweater trend. Timeless.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (Cherry): the latest color in the Fresh lip balm line not only moisturizes, but gives your lips a natural, rosy-red hue.
- Printic: the Printic app offers an easy way get 3″ x 4″ prints of favorite Instagram shots from your smartphone. Simply select + edit photos, and the prints arrive in the mail tucked into a cute orange envelope. (99¢ per photo*)
- Sugar Sin’s chocolate-covered marshmallow bears: I’m looking for small ways to tame my sweet tooth. These sweet (pun intended) bears are perfect. (also at Sockerbit NYC)
- Finlandia: simply the most darling illustrated mini-encyclopedia of all things Finn. You’ll want it even if, like me, you’ve never been.
image credits: 1. net-a-porter.com 2. sephora.com 3. 4. and 5. jane potrykus; layout + type by jane potrykus
* Printic provided credits for me to try the service. No promise of editorial coverage was given.