Only two days into the new year, and I’m already having to move “accept things as they are” to the top of my things-to-work-on list. I’m ready to go home to London; we’re stuck in San Francisco at the moment and there seems to be miles to go before I can relax.
Making use of the delays by updating my photo favorites for December:
- She’s such an annoying little daredevil ….
- Four Freedoms Park is closed today …..
- Bah Humbug #merrychristmas
- Another summer project coming to fruition ….
- Cow pasture in the winter. Vt
- Brooklyn On Ice
Lots of snow pics, as it seems to be the theme today. Happy New Year + safe travels (if you’re traveling).
image at top :: december 26 ::/jane potrykus