I’ve always loved back-to-school season: cruising the school supply aisle at Target, considering style options in the flood of September magazines, and anticipating fall weather with every cool August breeze (even when said breezes were few and far between). As such, I’ve spent the last few days assembling a fall shopping list, organized around one perfect look, because really, it’s all about “What you’re wearing on the first day of school” no matter how old you are.
- Vince Cashmere Overlay Hem Turtleneck London is definitely a city where a sweater wardrobe is a necessity. (I’ve already had to dig into my stack of wooly pullovers, in August!) This cashmere t-neck, from Vince, has a gorgeous hem detail that gives a bit of a luxe twist to a classic silhouette, and the t-neck means I’ll stay warm.
- The Row Book Bag 10 outrageously expensive handbags are my bread and butter when it comes to wish lists. This season, I’m obsessed with The Row’s new book bag. It’s not only gorgeous, but practical. I’ve already planned out where my phone and Oyster card will go. It’s a sickness.
- Tata Harper Be Adored a rosy balm that gives your lips that bit of pinky oomph while keeping them moisturized. Bonus: the color is impossible to overapply, so feel free to touch up sans mirror.
- Marks Travelife A6 Notebook the start of a new school year means a new notebook, whether you “need” it or not. Marks Travelife keeps it simple + chic in basic black.
- Citizens of Humanity Emerson Slim-fit Boyfriend Jeans in Blue Ridge Citizens Emerson jean is a slimmer take on the ever-popular boyfriend cut, but super soft + stretch fabric gives you just enough ease for important activities — like sitting.
- Fallon Classique Bracelet I’m not much of a jewelry person — most days I default to my wedding rings + diamond studs — but Fallon’s riff on the tennis bracelet, is wallet friendly, fun, and adds a bit of glam.
- Gucci Black Leather Driver with Signature Web The web accent (and pinked tongue) make this classic driving loafer a craveable option.
layout and type by jane potrykus. image credits: 1. vince.com 2. therow.com 3. beingcontent.com 4. marks-japan.eu 5. aritzia.com 6. barneys.com 7. gucci.com