Hello, spring! I’ve been waiting for you, though all is forgiven as you appeared just in time for the rugby end-of-season tournament in Leiden (the Netherlands). And with Daylight Savings Time underway in the US, things are improving at a rapid pace. The end of rugby signals the beginning of baseball in my world …. and spring sports means graduation is just around the corner. (How is this possible?)
Some of my favorites from around the internet this month:
- Walks into store. Faints.
- heavenly handful
- #paris #sunnyday #arches
- Traveled all the way to Scotland ….
- Egg cup warmers ….
- Secret garden blooms
- THANK YOU notes
- painting of postage stamp
- Isn’t this gorgeous?
- House of Cards Chronicling the machinations of terrible people who are dressed to kill (pun intended). I hate it and yet I can’t stop watching it.
- Full Frontal with Samantha Bee Have missed Sam Bee’s field pieces at The Daily Show, and if I can’t have Jon at the anchor desk, this is surely the next best thing.
- Shredded Un-Chicken Salad Looks and sounds very tasty. Perfect for a spring diet-detox.
- Maira Kalman interview at AIGA Always eager to learn a bit more about my favorite creative people. Kalman, a 2016 AIGA Medalist, muses about her inspirations and the necessity of daydreaming.
- Garçonne We Love: Sarah Medevedovsky A sophisticated Parisienne with covetably undone hair, Medevedovsky, a product designer for the French accessories brand Isaac Reina, oozes utilitarian luxe® style.
photo at top by jane potrykus