Today my husband and I celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary … and as someone who writes a lot about fashion, and flowers, and stationery (and has a terrible sweet tooth), I thought it would be fun to put together an inspiration board for my wedding, if I were getting married today.*
- Dress from Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 2017 collection
- Flowers a simple bouquet of David Austin ‘Juliet’ roses
- Invitation something très simple like this save the date from Cynthia Warren
- Cake a naked cake from SF baker Cake Bloom (and I’d frame the sketch)
* safe to say, this go round there would be no navy chintz Laura Ashley bridesmaid dresses, but the rest of my original choices were solid, looking back.
image credits: oscar de la renta courtesy photo for voguerunway.com (dress), fiftyflowers.com (rose), cwarrendesign.com (invitation), cakebloom.com (cake)
layout and type by jane potrykus